How it works
The following steps are taken to get the randomness:
- 1.Contract on a CosmWasm-enabled chain (such as Juno or Tgrade) sends a message to a Nois proxy contract on the same chain. A reply with further information regarding the job is sent to the original contract.
- 2.The proxy contract sends an IBC message to its couter-part on the Nois Network where the job is put in the queue.
- 3.Once the drand beacon of the correct round is released, a network of bots sends it to the Nois Network for verification.
- 4.After successful verfication, the pending jobs for the round are processed. For every matching job, an IBC response with the beacon is sent.
- 5.The proxy contract receives the beacon and sends a callback to the original contract.